Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Nanowrimo (National Writing Month)


So, I've decided to be crazy and sign up for this year's nanowrimo.  I've thought about doing it in the past, but never registered.  Are you doing it?  Any tips or suggestions?  If you don't know the premise of nanowrimo, the rules are that you are to write 50, 000 words in the month of November.  I've been thinking about what I could write.  Urban fantasy maybe?  Post-apocalyptic?  Zombies?  Then I thought maybe I could do something silly like a month of fan fiction.  I used to love writing.  In high school I won an award every year for the literary festival we had.  I took writer's craft in grade 13 and wrote a short novella.  I wish I would write more-I really need to set up a schedule and just do it.

Links
Reading Rainbow
Rainbow Card

1 comment:

  1. Yay be my writing buddy!
    http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/desirousofeverything/novels/i-died-for-beauty

    ReplyDelete