Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2011 Photo Montage













Wow-I didn't realize how much I did in 2011!  It was definitely one of my more busiest years, if that is even possible.  Aside from working full time, I managed to fit in:

  •  200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program (in which I taught my very own class!)
  • Went to various yoga workshops with Simon Park and David Swenson
  • Took a Yoga trip to Jamaica with Jamie Lee (Ashtanga teacher from Montreal)
  • Snorkeled for the first time in Jamaica (and a 2nd time in Mexico)
  • Cut my hair off (monumental for me!)
  • Did my virgin burn with both my fire hoop and poi
  • Went to 4 weddings
  • Trip to Canmore Alberta for my sister's wedding
  • Mexico, Cancun for my bf's sister's wedding
  • Took an online photography course
  • Took a Poi course in Toronto with Nick Woolsey!
  • Wrote a 50,000 word novel in the month of November for Nanowrimo

I cannot believe that all of this happened in one year!  2012 is going to be a lot different I think.  

No comments:

Post a Comment