Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 Goals and Plans

The new year is upon us, and it's time to think about new goals and plans.  I don't think I will be traveling as much as I did in 2011, although I do have a trip planned in 2 weeks to Florida!  My bf and I are going to hit up Universal Studios and Magic Kingdom, as well as lounge and relax at a condo on the beach at Daytona. I am so, so excited to see the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!!


I am currently counting down until my 3 month yearly leave from work begins in March.  I am excited to be free of my stressful oppressive job for 3 months, and I have already begun to brainstorm some ideas.  These include;

daily yoga practice,
writing,
take a Restorative Yoga Teaching Course,
take swimming lessons,
Toronto Yoga Conference,
starting a board game group (or joining the local one),
try suspension yoga,
volunteering at an animal shelter or rescue,
more analogue photography,
teaching free yoga classes,
playing ukulele,
indulging in video games (SWTOR),
watching all of the New Doctor Who series,
and reading (finishing Game of Thrones and Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Books, reread all Harry Potter Books)
I also hope to do some snow shoeing (if we ever get some snow!) with my new snow shoes.

There are some other things I would like to accomplish, like fixing up the downstairs bathroom and recreational space, and improve the garden.  I hope to make it a more mentally healthy year, and I am desperate to be away from work!

No comments:

Post a Comment