Saturday, February 25, 2012

For the Love of Doctor Who

 The Doctor Who Scarf


Keep Calm and Call the Doctor






Tardis Hat



Tardis Scarf


Car Decal



Empty Child

I've only recently developed an obsession with Doctor Who.  I'm currently on season three, and am still mourning the loss of Rose (Aka Billy Piper)-what a tear jerker that episode was (sorry for anyone who hasn't yet watched the show!!).  I love David Tennant as the Doctor, maybe even more than Christopher Eccleston.  I'm really hoping there will be some Whovian convention in Toronto or something to solidify my obsession.  I did find a group that meets up in TO, but that's too far away for me to get to just to have some tea.  I remember when I was really little, and Doctor Who used to come on t.v., and it scared the life out of me!  The intense music and the strange man with the scarf-not to mention the Daleks.  Anyway, I am currently knitting my own DW scarf right now.  It's pretty easy, except that I keep zoning out and making mistakes, and then I have to go back and frog a big section.  sigh.  Knitting.

Who is your favourite Doctor and/or episode?

No comments:

Post a Comment