Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Calling Female Bloggers/Vloggers!


Wanna collaborate?

So, lately I have been obsessed with both blogging and vlogging.  I enjoy working on my own blog posts and also reading others.  I like being inspired, and finding similarities with other people.   I happen to be the same with vlogging. Although, I am really new to vlogging.  But, I really enjoy watching lots of youtube channels.  I tend to lean towards vloggers who are 21+ in age, and who enjoy music, theatre, pop culture and who share bits of their lives on camera.  Yesterday I thought that it would be fun to collaborate with other bloggers/vloggers!?  Why not get a few females together, set up a channel and go with it!  The only problem is that I don't have anyone in my real life that would understand this idea or want to attempt it.

What I am proposing is that we get together a small group of females, probably a maximum of 7 to set up a collaborative youtube channel.  Everyone would be responsible for posting a weekly vlog.  We could each have our own day to post on if we wanted to.  We could also have weekly themes to discuss, challenges amongst each other, tutorials to share... whatever we think of!  Originally I was thinking it would be fun to have an all Canadian Female channel, just because I haven't come across hardly any female Canadian youtubers.  But, I am open to other suggestions as well.  If you are interested, even in the slightest-please leave a note in the comments!

Here Are Some Examples:
sarcaschicks
fiveawesomegirls
Answerly




Also-here's a small list of some of the youtubers I enjoy!

Nerimon
Sexy Nerd Girl
kristina horner
JoeyGraceffa
disneykid1

4 comments:

  1. I haven't vlogged.. But, it is something I have been thinking a lot about! But, I'm also in Minnesota- next to Canada.. but, not Canada. :) Ha! I would still be interested in learning more about the collaboration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have vlogged before- on another blog besides what I am writing now. I enjoy it- if I can get a little downtime from my son to record and edit one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the replies! I shall keep in touch if there is more progress regarding setting up a channel. Perhaps I will contact some ppl directly and see if they are interested as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would absolutely LOVE to guestvlog for you! It would be the very first vlog in English... *excited* but I'll make sure to double check all the grammar and stuff. ;) Just let me know the/some topic(s) and the style of the vlog. I can do a traditional one (camera on and talk) but I also create slideshows like this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJx08lhz2k0 . Oh - and do you want me to speak English or speak Dutch and create subtitles? Please let me know, seems like a great project to work for your channel! :D

    ReplyDelete