Monday, April 9, 2012

What To Look Forward to This Week

This week is going to be filled with lots of excitement!  I start my new pole dancing class tomorrow, and then I have ukulele after that.  On Wednesday I am going to see this performance:


It's Potter Potter! It has been getting great reviews.  If you haven't heard of it-it's a two man show that breaks down all of the 7 Harry Potter books in under two hours.  Mega geekdom will be had-and I will definitely be wearing some HP gear.  Either my Ravenclaw scarf, butterbeer necklace, raddish earrings, I Believe in Nargles t-shirt... I have a lot to choose from.

I also have yoga to teach on Thursday, and will probably make it to some more classes during the day time.  On Friday, this movie comes out:


Have I mentioned how much I enjoy horror movies?  Well, I do.  And this comes out on Friday the 13th! 

Although, I have also been geeking out about going to see the 3d version of Titanic.  I know... it's sappy.  There's lots of Titanic haters out there, but I kind of like it. Especially those big panaramic shots of the ship, and seeing how big the  machinery was. 

The weekend went by fast. We had two Easter dinners to attend-both that had wonderful vegan options for me.  We took the dogs out on some long walks in the sun, and had pancakes for breakfast this morning.  I am currently debating whether I should read, watch the Titanic television special, or play SWTOR. 

Enjoy your week!  What are you getting up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment