Monday, May 14, 2012

Cosplay: It's Not Too Early for Halloween!


Lately I've come across some really cool costume ideas for either conventions or Halloween.  I love dressing up, and I typically get dressed up for Halloween-even if I am working.  Here are some of my favourites!   To be honest, I am torn between the Twi'lek and the Ood costumes from Etsy.  The Twi'lek tentacles look soo adorable, and seems to be a practical costume that allows you to talk and move about normally.   And props to the last photo-what a wonderful ensemble!












                                                                                           Source: blog.craftzine.com via Melissa on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love the outfits! :D Especially the R2D2. You ROCK. ;) Best wishes from the Netherlands xMM

    ReplyDelete