Thursday, August 16, 2012

Oh Hai! You Thought I Disappeared?

So I know it's been a long time since I has posted-which seems so strange because I was really on the ball before and loved blogging.  However, there's been a few major changes that occurred over the past few months which took up my thoughts and concerns.  But I feel like I am at a place now where I can start relaxing and enjoying things that I was doing before these changes came about.  I thought I would start off by sharing the news that I got engaged this summer!

That's right, my sneaky partner decided to take me on a walk to one of the local waterfalls in our area.  We brought along the dogs, some cameras (in which we didn't end up taking any photos), and some snacks.  As we reached the bottom of the waterfall, he suggested that we have a seat and munch on our snacks.  As I chowed down on my vegan hermit cookie, he slyly pulled out a ring box from his pocket.  And voila-we are engaged!  We don't have any immediate plans for a wedding, as we are both weary of the entire process and would almost like to sneak away and elope.  However, I have been brainstorming and thought that if we do have an actual wedding-we might as well make it fun!


Source: google.com via Melissa on Pinterest
That's right-this is Harry Potter wedding inspiration! Time to geek out folks!!  You can check out my pinterest for more Harry Potter ideas that I have been collecting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment