Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Times They Are A Changing'!

So, as you may have noticed, I have not been posting as much as I was.  The time has come when I will reveal why I have been a little distracted lately.

I am pregnant!


So, needless to say, my blog's content will most likely be changing to reflect my new life!  There is so much to talk about, because becoming pregnant definitely was not the easiest act in the world.  I went through a bout of fertility treatment, needles, testing, etc... which I will go in to more detail in a future post.  I did not reveal to most of my co-workers or friends that I was expecting until my 14th week or so, and people are still finding out.  But we are both really excited and happy to be expecting parents!

If you are interested, you could watch my channel on youtube, my username is VeganYogaMama.  I have been using Youtube as a venue for the past few months, to connect with both the TTC (trying to conceive) community, as well as the pregnant community.  On there I have been sharing my journey through infertility, to becoming pregnant.  I have been sharing my pregnancy experiences from week to week. 

There are so many things that I cannot wait to blog and share, including; infertility treatments, attachment parenting, midwives and natural birth, cloth diapering, being a vegan and being pregnant, and dozens of other subjects that come up with being a first time expecting mom to be. 

So stay tuned!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment