Monday, October 1, 2012

Cloth Diapers

One of the decisions that was a no-brainer as an expectant mom to be, was to cloth diaper.  I've been researching it for a while, and yes, it seems a little more involved than disposables, but poop and extra laundry don't scare me.  I've read lots of blogs and watched lots of vlogs with new cloth diapering moms, and they made it work.  They might have had some learning curves as to which diapers worked for them, but they didn't have any major complaints.  I have already started a cloth diaper stash, and have been taking their advice and have been purchasing small amounts of different brands to see what will work with our baby.  I wanted to share this one etsy seller that I came across.  She has the most amazing looking cloth diapers!  I definitely need a few fun ones for our little one.  Plus, one of my favourite youtubers has done a review on them and recommends the diapers as well. 

Take a look!



Visit the Etsy shop HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment