Monday, October 8, 2012

Week 19 Of Pregnancy

Symptoms:  Feeling pretty good this week.  I've gone back to eating salads for lunch the past 2 weeks, which means my nausea is gone.  I do get uncomfortable after eating/drinking sometimes and still find that I cannot consume as much.  I also have a major sweet tooth.

Work:  Was able to sit down at work, which improved my day immensly!  Felt much less fatigued when I got home every day.

Life Planning:  Paid off part of my remaining student loan, and increased my monthly payments (to a stupidly high amount), so I will be debt free in 10 months.   Screw you Osap.


First Baby Dream:  In my dream I was vacationing with the baby (who was a girl in the dream), and I could not for the life of me put a diaper on her.  So I ended up holding her over the toilet to pee and kept getting peed on. 

Highlight of the Week:  I made it to a yoga class at the studio.  It was a flow 1 (1 hour and 15 minutes).  Still have sore hamstrings and arms, but felt good during it.  I had to modify a bit, mostly during sun saluations to make room for my belly (there's a 9 inch baby in there!).  Going to attempt to go to class once a week. 

Books:  Finished Reading Mayim Bialek's Beyond the Sling.  It's basically about how she took the principles of attachment parenting (ie.  breast feeding, baby wearing, co-sleeping) and made it work for herself.  I might do a review on this more in depth soon.  I'd recommend it to anyone that is completely new to attachment parenting. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa, I found your blog via Inflammatory Knit and just wanted to say what a beautiful blog you have! I love the little owl wreath picture you have above and I'm afraid I laughed when reading your First baby dream - I'm sure everything will be fine and you'll know how to put a diaper on in no time at all!
    xo

    ReplyDelete