Sunday, June 18, 2017

Most Definitely A Romantic

Did I actually speculate in my last post that I might not be Romantic?  Well, let me let you in on a little secret...  I am most definitely a Romantic.  Let me tell you my reasoning.

Romance is a passion for natural living.  Appreciation of the beauty in music, art, and nature. 

Being a Romantic means I am sometimes irrational.  I am all feelings, and no logic.  I vibe, and it makes sense to me.

What is Romantic to me?

  • Hiking with your loved one in a remote area, not talking.
  • Exploring nature with a loved one.  Or even on your own.
  • Sitting in the grass at an outdoor music concert. 
  • The way the light diffuses through the trees in summer.
  • Fireflies at dusk. 
  • Animals thriving in their natural habitat.
  • The line of a ballerina's body.
  • Sounds of the piano.
  • The smell of a wood fire.
  • The sound of snow touching the ground.
What is Not Romantic?
 
  • Cut flowers, lingerie, a box of chocolates, dinners at fancy restaurants, and diamond rings 


Films that I find Romantic
  • Henry and June
  • Unbearable Lightness of Being
  • Bright Star
  • Never Let Me Go

No comments:

Post a Comment